Best known as the technology behind bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, blockchain has far broader uses. It is reshaping business functions from process management to security and privacy, accounting to operations, and intellectual property protection to governance — while driving innovation, business model creation and new ventures.
As a leader, it’s critical to learn why your company needs this technology to create value, how blockchain is altering your industry, and what you can accomplish with it.
- The world’s 10 largest companies are investing in blockchain — Forbes
- Walmart, Maersk, British Airways, UPS and FedEx use blockchain technology to manage their supply chains — TechRepublic
- The global market for blockchain was $708 million in 2017. It is projected to reach $60.7 billion in 2024. — Market Study Report, LLC
Blockchain Innovation and Strategy Workshop is a two-day certificate program offered by Paramount Software Solution of Business in conjunction with technology strategist Roop Singh of Intuit Factory. The course, taught in an innovative learning format, will ground you in the fundamentals of decentralized ledger technology, show you how to use it to create revenue and profit, and help you determine use cases for your company.
- The rise of blockchain — history and context
- Impact on strategy, business models and investments
- Blockchain market dynamics
- Smart contract platform architecture
- Emerging drivers of digital identity and privacy
- Implications of decentralization
- Understand your industry’s ecosystem
- Analyze blockchain enterprise use cases in your sector
- Consider critical growth factors
- Develop a use case capitalizing on industry trends
- Design blockchain enabled business models
- Explore smart contract platforms
- Learn to predict disruptions across the blockchain ecosystem
- Examine key companies’ white papers and solutions
- Analyze real case studies
- Study tokenization of physical assets into virtual assets
Fee covers: tuition, books and materials, certificate in Blockchain Strategy, breakfast and lunch, coffee and beverages, wireless Internet access, on-site IT support, and parking
Blockchain Innovation and Strategy Workshop is a unique two-day program to ground you in the fundamentals of decentralized ledger technology, show you how to use it to create revenue and profit, and help you determine use cases for your company.
Explore the trends and emerging market segments in blockchain and cryptographically secure tokens. Discover the disruption and opportunity revealed by this foundational technology evolution. Develop your understanding of frameworks to analyze market developments.
Understand the mechanisms that create a blockchain. Explore its evolution from the history of digital cash to the next generation of distributed ledger technologies.
Ground yourself in the fundamentals of cryptography that make distributed ledger technologies powerful. Learn applications of cryptography in business applications.
Understand the nature of technology-led disruption. Learn models for innovation. Apply these models to predict disruption by the evolution of blockchain ecosystem. Discover ways blockchain can help you survive or create disruption. Define your blockchain strategy — is it an opportunity, threat or risk for you?
Understand blockchain solution design factors. Learn how consensus mechanisms are transforming business processes. Develop skills on how to make design choices critically determined by your use case.
Understand what smart contracts are and how these decentralized applications are enabling a new technology stack. Analyze the architecture of platforms.
Grasp the changing nature of digital identity and privacy by exploring how blockchain is driving digital identity technology. Learn how future business applications will utilize this new infrastructure, and understand its challenges and enablers — the desire for privacy-preserving applications and a shifting global regulatory framework.
Explore how incumbent corporations can use blockchain as tactically as technology stack replacement or strategically as a driver of disruptive new business models. Understand this shift in business processes. Learn about current use cases in financial services, payments, insurance, gaming, media, supply chain, digital advertising, storage, and several industry verticals. Explore the architecture of enterprise blockchain platforms like Hyperledger and Ethereum.
Learn the basics of digital assets and token economics, how to create digital assets and apply frameworks. Explore how blockchain is driving a fourth industrial revolution by creating an internet of value.
Go beyond technology product development to understand network effects and ecosystem adoption. Learn how to effectively leverage ecosystem for your growth. Understand the adoption risks, challenges, and enablers. Grasp blockchain consortium ecosystem strategies.
Investigate key strategic issues. Learn how to design business models leveraging blockchain and adjacent technologies. Work with a group to scope, analyze, and design your own blockchain strategy and business model.
“Breaking down complex subjects into understandable parts is one of my greatest passions.” – Roop Singh
This program price is listed in US dollar
You can contact us on Contact Form
- Refund policy — Refund will be processed in case the program is not deviled on the scheduled date and time.
- Delivery policy — This program is delivered in person.
- Return policy — This is an in-person educational program. It’s a learning experience that cannot to be returned.
- Cancellation policy — You may cancel 60 days in advance of the scheduled program dates.
Payments are processed using Stripe. We accept major credits cards